Friday, January 13, 2012

My First Korean Friend







Kim Hyu-Jo a Korean girl and my first Korean friend .Her English name is Emily .At first I’m conscious how to deal with her .Then I asked her a question “Why do you study English in CTU? ‘University offer’. What kind of place is Korea? ‘Korea is very icy’. “Do you like Cebu? ‘Yes, because Cebu is very warm unlike Korea very frosty’. “What is your favorite subject? ‘Math’. Why? She answer me ‘I just like’. “You’re taking up what degree”? ‘Environment Engineering’. “What else do you want to pursue”? ‘Government Officer’.


Emily is a big and modest girl with a healthy body. And I like the way she smile ‘Why’? Charming face and when she smiles her eyes will be missing. Emily is already 21 years old. For me Emily is a brave girl ‘Why’? Because Korea is a far place but she takes her journey to another chapter with new friend and culture everything is different. In our conversation she really tries her best to speak in English you know the sincerity to learn. And I guess Emily is a well provided person. One of her characteristic is being obedient. Emily has a religious family. They go to church together and pray they are pure Roman Catholic. By the way I’m not a roman catholic but I do not expect a perfect church, but find in a church the means of coming. Even if I’m not a catholic but still we all have the same GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment